Uganda's Future President-Kivumbi Earnest Benjamin 2021

President of United States of Africa 2027-2031

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Kivumbi Promises A New Dawn

Kivumbi Earnest Benjamin
Site Owner

When the Architects of our Republic wrote the magnificent words of our Constitution, they were signing a promissory note to which every Ugandan was to fall heir.

The note was a promise that all men, yes Munyankole or Karamajong, would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness.

What pains me is that no single regime has lived fully to this expectation,Our Governments have defaulted on this promissory note. instead of honoring this sacred Obligation, Uganda has given her people a bad cheque, a cheque that has come back marked insufficient funds.

But we refuse to believe that the Bank of Justice is Bankrupt.

So we have come to cash a cheque, a cheque that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

Let us not wallo in the valley of despair, I say to you my friends, and so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream, it's a dream deeply rooted in the African Dream.

I am running for President to re-write History;

Once a nation known for Insecurity, Civil Wars, LRA, Dictators, Poverty, Catastrophes and Epidemics, HIV, Poverty, Human Rights Abuse, will shine and flourish once more.

I have a Dream that one day,Uganda will rise up and live the true meaning of it's creed.

We consider these truth to be self evident that all men are created equal.

I have a dream that 2021, our children, our women and all citizens will have the best health care system in East, Central, West and sub Saharan Africa.

I have a dream that Uganda will be able to send peace troops in all most all corners of the world.

I have a dream that energy and electricity supply will be guaranteed to all Ugandans.

I am confident that there will not be a single pothole in our roads again, in fact congestion and traffic will be no more. Our infrastructure will be the best.

I am sure that the total number of jobs being created annually will be able to meet the increasing demand especially for big number of University & institution leaver and all other able bodied Ugandans.

I have a dream that Government Organs and institutions like the police, Army, Electro Commission, will not be seen as servants of regimes in power rather than for the people of Uganda,

Come 2021, when I get into power, we shall influence mechanisms of reducing gas emissions and ensure protection of the environment an climate.

We shall not block Tradition leaders such as the Kabaka from paying visits to there subjects anywhere.

We shall restore term limits and ensure democracy prevails.

We shall fight terrorism and suppression of the rights of others.

Uganda will live amicably with her neighbors, we promise not to violate any one's air space.

The media & Press will be empowered once more and there rights shall be observed and protected.

We shall not contain any nonsense of racism, tribalism and nepotism.

I swear, we shall jail all corrupt officials and throw the keys to the Pacific ocean.

We shall put in place the best system of governance for the Pearl of Africa.

We believe;

At least 95% of Ugandans will have Internet in there homes.

HIV/AIDS will drop by 90%

All age school going children will be able to school and that meals will provided for our children.

Our families will be Insured for important Insurance schemes.

Uganda's economy will be more strong than any other in Africa, the Republic will emerge a super power not only in Africa.

Our Tourism industry will attract millions from all the world. In fact Uganda will be a heaven for all categories of people, never based on religion, color, origin or language.

Uganda will host world events like The World Cup, Olympics, UN Summit, AU, CHOGM....

We hope to be a Permanent Member on the UN Security Council.

We shall support 100% our Budget, in fact we shall cease to be dependent of Foreign Aid- we shall support Budgets of other countries.

Uganda will be the lead in Technology & Scientific Invetions, we shall and will and the world.

We hope to have the Africa Space Center, like NASA in Uganda.

"Now, there are some who question the scale of our ambitions — who suggest that our system cannot tolerate too many big plans. Their memories are short. For they have forgotten what this country has already done; what free men and women can achieve when imagination is joined to common purpose, and necessity to courage." Hussein Barrack Obama former Illinois Senator.

But I must add, that as a nation, as Uganda-we shall get there.

--

Kivumbi EarnestBenjamin

April 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kivumbi Earnest Benjamin
Site Owner

http://www.facebook.com/groups/kivumb i

--

Kivumbi EarnestBenjamin

April 19, 2013 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.